Thank you for your contribution to the annual Futures Conference programme. These guidelines are given to all poster session presenters. Please do your best to follow them to help make the conference a rewarding one for all participants.
A chaired Poster Session will be organized during the conference days on Wed 12 June 2019 at 13:00.
Authors are expected to stand near their posters throughout the poster session. The poster session will be hosted and all poster authors are interviewed during the session. Posters will be on display throughout the conference.
There will be removable screens where you can display your poster (pins will be provided by the organisers). The screen size is 97 x 140 cm (portrait).
Alternatively you can bring your own roll-up banner stand.
Illustrations and Layout for Posters
- Remember that your presentation must be readable from a distance. Keep visual materials simple and clear.
- Rely sparingly on printed text; graphs, charts, tables and pictures should be used to communicate information where possible.
- Focus selectively on major findings.
- Simple use of colour can add effective emphasis.
- You are free to bring and distribute a handout, papers or other brochure material for delegates who request additional information.
- If you need a table, chair or any other display equipment, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want your poster presentation to be published on the conference website after the event, please send it as a pdf document to the conference secretariat!